Citizens For Heather Bagnall Tudball, known as Citizens For Heather Bagnall, in association with Heather Bagnall, and Luke Tudball, has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to privacy. Citizens For Heather Bagnall Online, known as Heather Bagnall For Maryland State Delegate - District 33, is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the website www.heatherbagnall.com
We do not require registration of personal information (i.e. names, addresses or telephone numbers, etc.) in order to view the site. IP addresses are used to gather broad demographic information and are not released to third parties, sponsors or advertisers. All content and information (including, but not limited to, text, photos, images, reviews, press releases, trademarks, logos, audio clips, animation) displayed on this site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Citizens For Heather Bagnall will occasionally update this statement to reflect company and visitor feedback. You may not modify, alter or otherwise update this policy at any time. Visitors are encouraged to review this policy and statement at regular intervals. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions contained herein, please discontinue viewing our online content immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
All rights, including copyright and database right, in Citizens For Heather Bagnall, its associated websites, and their contents, are owned by or licensed to Citizens For Heather Bagnall, or otherwise used by Citizens For Heather Bagnall as permitted by applicable law. Citizens For Heather Bagnall, is the name given to the web pages and content, which can be accessed at www.heatherbagnall.com
In accessing Citizens For Heather Bagnall's web pages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on Citizens For Heather Bagnall for your personal use. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify or show in public any part of Citizens For Heather Bagnall website without the prior written permission of Citizens For Heather Bagnall.
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Citizens For Heather Bagnall subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Citizens For Heather Bagnall reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after such changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, published, sold, transferred, distributed, modified, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Citizens For Heather Bagnall. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the materials contained in this site or use it for any purpose other than your own personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of Citizens For Heather Bagnall, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Citizens For Heather Bagnall site or page, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Citizens For Heather Bagnall pages and services.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Citizens For Heather Bagnall, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Citizens For Heather Bagnall be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Citizens For Heather Bagnall does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Citizens For Heather Bagnall or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of Citizens For Heather Bagnall and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or patent of Citizens For Heather Bagnall or any other third party.
5. This site contains links to other sites. Visitors to other sites within Citizens For Heather Bagnall should refer to the specific privacy policies posted on those sites. Citizens For Heather Bagnall is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on web sites outside of Citizens For Heather Bagnall, whether or not Citizens For Heather Bagnall contains links to those sites. Citizens For Heather Bagnall is not responsible if a linked site is not working properly. Citizens For Heather Bagnall is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Citizens For Heather Bagnall of the site or any association with its operators. Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within Citizens For Heather Bagnall or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Citizens For Heather Bagnall shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
6. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reasons of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and legislation of England and Wales, the United Kingdom, Canada, and of the United States of America. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, the United Kingdom, Canada, and/or the United States of America.
8. Citizens For Heather Bagnall reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Citizens For Heather Bagnall pages and/or services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Citizens For Heather Bagnall shall have no obligation to maintain any content to you or any third party.
9. These Terms and Conditions are not exclusive and must be accepted fully and in conjunction with Citizens For Heather Bagnall Privacy Statement. Citizens For Heather Bagnall reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Any changes made will be posted online.
If these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website with immediate effect.